Monday, March 13, 2017

Its The Sun's Birthday!!


“I’m blogging my #ColgateMagicalstories at Blogadda in association with Colgate.




Blogadda had this unique activity of involving kids in story telling! Kids are best at it. They have the wildest imaginations and super logicJ



When the hamper arrived I knew my 4 year old daughter-Nishka would be super excited to start on.



Colgate hamper consisted of 3 toothpastes packages which need to be open wide and cut the space characters that were printed on the inner side of the wrapper.





I briefed Nishka that every day Mumma tells you stores but today you have to tell me stories. She was quite excited.



“But Mumma whose story should I tell you? The princess story or the Jungle book?”

I smiled and said it’s all different. I shall give you characters and you tell me story!



And she happily agreed.


 She started cutting the pieces with me.



Than we placed the characters all together.

Nishka just enjoyed her Birthday on March 5. So she was all in Birthday mood!
She told me my story is about SUN’S Birthday Party!!
I have got invitation from space – to celebrate Birthday Party of the Sun,.

I told her “Mumma is scared to send Nishka alone, so will send with her 12 year old  brother krish.”

She said ok we both will go in spaceship.

And than she was just on and on with her imaginations J
Nishka and brother Krish landed and met the Sun. We wished him “happy birthday.” There were other planets also Saturn, Jupiter who had come for this party. 

My school friend Rehaan has also come in his own cute spaceship (there is a small boy in a spaceship).

All were having fun, singing happy birthday song and dancing on
“Wheels on the bus go round and round..”

Suddenly there was sound and everyone was worried .UFO had come . I was scared and hide myself behind the comet. Some people got down from the UFO. The leader of them Mr. Green said that I live in Mars. Krish explained Ok so you are Alien who lives in Mars the second planet of our solar system. Krish had studied solar system recently in his school. 

“Mumma I was not very scared of the Aliens because Teacher has taught us that we all need to be friends and live together”
“We all had cake,chips,pasta and lemonade. Mr Sun also gave us lots of return gifts. 
All had party together. “




 
“Later it was time to come back.....so I said bye to all and came back to you”

Nishka happy with birthday party and took a selfie with everyone.

regards
Ruchita

No comments: